Recent content by YeahThePro

1. Y

SGC

You realize my party is EU and is the best party on C5 & Interlude, right ? Talk to me when you win 4 9v9 events, 27 9vs9 fights and 0 losses against 3 communities, EU, Russian & BR. You're just a noname random. Either you pretend you don't know me, or you're really THAT irrelevant in the L2...
  2. Y

SGC

u are random noname. i dont know u but u know me. says enough. sit down fanboy _/
  3. Y

SGC

ela random java player stfu. i raped all of you 500 times already. bow down to your king _/
  4. Y

SGC

5 archers self in 10 sec. top record. high score
  5. Y

SGC

24:15 - xsnackers 24:18 - awp 24:22 - blackfalcon 24:25 - yammy 24:26 - expendables i could post 20 more fights with the same thing 3-4 archers self in 10 sec, but I'm too lazy lmao
  6. Y

SGC

no, all the archers in your party lost buffs kkkkkkkkkk
  7. Y

SGC

No, you play bp and let all your archers self on appeal.
  8. Y

[HİLL ADVANTAGE]

kkkkkkkk post video from another pt from 2013 with +11 bows vs +3/6 bows. delusional kebab. i fucked u 40vs80 so hard on appeal. keep losing 9v9s to brazil
  9. Y

[HİLL ADVANTAGE]

hello self boys
  10. Y

paradox .

opa paradox mrpro's daddy
  11. Y

SGC

Recruitment is open for 1-2 active & experienced players. Speaking english is a must.
  12. Y

SGC

L2OFF files. You already know I'll be here either with our EU, or Latin players, depending on epic times.
  13. Y

Recruiting CPs - 1 Mage - 1 CC

Re-making our side since our CC party left the server. I'm recruiting 1 CC party now.
  14. Y

Recruiting CPs - 1 Mage - 1 CC

We're 2 parties and we're recruiting 2 more. You need to understand english calls on teamspeak. Need 1 mage and 1 CC (warfront) cp. PM me on forum